Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Upcoming Class - Birthday Stamp a Stack!

I think I have said this before but I LOVE MONDAYS!

Monday is the my work from home day and usually my creative day and yesterday was THE day!  I'll be sharing the projects I made on Monday later this week as I want to keep them a surprise for my Cardmaker's group on Wednesday.

Registration for the Birthday Stamp a Stack is going well and I have space on both Sat, Feb 11th and Sun, Feb 12th.  Contact me ASAP if you are interested in this class.




 We nicknamed the Christmas version of this class Boot Camp so don't miss out on Birthday Boot camp to pad your birthday card stash for the year.
 

Create 20 cards - 5 styles, 4 of each style (including envelopes). 

Cost:   If you pay by Jan 29th:      $40 (includes a bonus card)
           If you pay after Jan 29th:  $45

Place a minimum order of $85, excluding shipping and taxes and receive a $40 refund on your class fee.

Supplies - Please bring all your own adhesives. 



Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment