Thursday, January 19, 2012

More Leadership Day 1 pics

Hello everyone

Here are just a few pictures of my first full day in San Antonio.  

TA DA!!!  The BAG!  Each Stampin UP event all the participants receive a bag and WOWZA I love this one!   It is a lovely fabric bag, reversible and a matching wallet with pockets.  It's GORGEOUS!  Can you tell by all the capitals that I'm in love with it.  And I have heard through the grapevine that we will be possibly getting this fabric in a new catalogue and a matching stamp set!!! Woo hoo!


Afterwards we went to our Make n' Takes which were WOWZA!  I'll show more close up photos when I finish them.




Then it was a fantastic pizza lunch and PizzaRita's and a great walk along the Riverwalk.  San Antonio is a lovely city (from what we have seen) so far.





In the evening we attended Manager's Reception.  It was a fun evening and here are the pics to prove it!



Kim and I are getting really good at sharing meals.

Shelly on stage - she was very excited to bang the gong.



 

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... that bag just screams "Kristine!!!!" It looks like you are having a ton of fun already ... you lucky girl, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that bag totally ME! When I got it I said the same thing! I love Stampin UP!

    ReplyDelete