Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine Express Class

Happy Monday Morning!!


I am switching my posts to earlier for all of you early birds out there!  So for those of you that want to check in the morning the new time is 6 am (or at least that is the goal).

NEW CLASS ALERT!!! 
 
Want to make a Valentine for your sweetie?   Come to my EXPRESS VALENTINE CLASS!


For just $4 you can make one card (two styles to choose from) and one treat box.  If you have two sweeties (and hopefully one doesn't know about the other) then you can make both cards and one treat box for $6.  The reason it's called EXPRESS is that you will be done two projects in under an hour!

Class Dates - Monday, Feb 6th - 7 or 8 pm 
Sunday, Feb 12th - 7 or 8 pm

I will have 4-6 spaces available for each class date and time.

Contact me ASAP to reserve your spot.  Bring a friend that has NEVER been to one of my classes and receive a coupon for a future class.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment