Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday morning :)

Hi everyone

I had an extremely busy family weekend so I have just a quick few things to share with you.  I think we ate non stop from Fri to Sun.  My mom and dad were in town along with my sisters and one brother from Victoria.  It was great to see everyone and it seemed like all we did was eat one meal after another.  



Be sure you check out the 2012 Retired Stamp set list.  I'll be showing some cards over the next few weeks of some of my favourite card made with my favourite sets.  Click here to view the list in its entirety.  


It's a new month and that means a new month for swap cards from my downline. Happy mail is awesome!


Here are a couple that I have received over the past week.


 I love the combo of textures from Rachel B 

This one from Avery had me scouring to find out what set this cute cake came from.  Anyone know the answer?? I do now :)




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my sporadic posting :)

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment