Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Retiring Greenhouse Garden (sniff, sniff)

When I read the retired stamp list I was pretty happy that many of my sets were on that list.  I know that seems strange but I have had many of these sets for a while now and I LOVE new rubber!  Who doesn't!  I'm excited that lots of retiring sets means lots of new designs and fresh styles in the upcoming catalogue. 


There was one set that I haven't used in a while but is still one of my faves.  It's very unsuspecting in the catalogue but when you see it with ink it's a WOW!

Colours used - Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, More Mustard, Ruby Red (retired)
 A few years ago I created a class with this stamp set. Each card focused on a different technique and just 4 colours of ink.  All of this was kept in a cute card holder box.  Hmmm, this could be a future WOW class. What do you think?
Greenhouse Garden pg 119 113824 (wood mount only)


Dazzling Diamonds

Heat Embossing

Spotlighting

Shimmer Mist

Inlaid Embossing

 Don't miss out on purchasing this extremely versatile set!! Order Greenhouse Garden 113824 just $31.95!!

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment