Thursday, September 20, 2012

You ever have one of those days . . . .

You know the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day kind.  Just like the kids book.



Well that was my afternoon yesterday.  Nothing super terrible happened but my list of errands took all afternoon and everywhere I went something went wrong so it just piled up to be "one of those days."

Today will be better!  That's my positive attitude talking!!

On to my project for today.  I saw this cute card on the Stampin Connection website and I knew I had to make it for my kids camp.  This was one of the projects that got "cut" from our September class but we'll be doing it in October for sure!

Original card from Clair McIlhatton
I know they are going to LOVE this card project.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment