Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back to School scrapbook page

Last Friday I had my second scrapbook club group meeting and I just HAVE to share this page with you.  

I love how each club member adapts my page to meet their needs.  Some create the page exactly (or as close to exactly) as they can; sometimes I don't have a certain pattern paper like mine so they have to adapt :)  And some go out of the box.  I REALLY wish I had photos of my 1st scrapbooking groups pages two Fridays ago.  Their pages were super cool too.  Next month I'll remember to take photos of their pages.

Here is my page.



And here is Sharmaine's.  She did a fantastic job with the pencil.



You must get this paper if you haven't ordered it yet - Orchard Harvest is soo purdy.

126895 Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper - $13.50
Thanks for stopping by. Today is packing day :)  One more sleep.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment