Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall inspiration

Greetings from Hilton Head!

Pete and I are having a great time here in South Carolina. Today we are going to try out kayaking and seeing some wildlife here along the island.  I'm soo excited I can't stand it.  I hope we get some great pictures to share and maybe even see a dolphin or two.

Before we left Calgary it was really feeling like fall despite the warm weather.  The colours on the falling leaves were soo pretty. 

I have two beautiful cards from swappers at Convention that I just have to share.

Created by Karen Albin



Creator unknown  - I love the use of the fabric!!

Created by Janis Barnes
 I hope you have a fantastic weekend and I can't wait to share with you all my pics from South Carolina!

Cheers, 
K

PS Don't forget to check back on Monday for the WOW project!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment