Friday, November 9, 2012

So Stinkin Cute Card Class

Happy snow day in Calgary!  Can you believe the amount of snow we have gotten in the past 24 hours?  It's crazy!

Yesterday I hunkered down inside the house and made it a planning/creating day.  My mojo arrived on Wednesday and despite my plans not to add any more Christmas classes this one came together so nicely I just had to do it!  I think it's one of my favourite classes to date!  Thanks to tons of ideas on Splitcoaststampers.com and Stampin Connection (Stampin UP demonstrator site) for these great ideas and inspirations.


 Don't miss out on this fun class. 
Also this cute box to hold the 4 cards and one hot chocolate treat pouch.


With this class, the stamp set is included in the class cost.  If you already own the set the cost it is just $20.

The Scentsational Season stamp set is in the Holiday Catalogue and is only available until Jan 3, 2013 (unless Stampin UP decides to carry this goodie over to the main catalogue but we don't know if they'll do that.)

Date - Fri, Nov 30th - 6-9pm - 1 spot remaining
          Sat, Dec 1st - 2-5pm - 6 spots remaining
                      
Cost -   $40 clear set included (with framelits $66)
    $45 wood set included (with framelits $70)
    Already own the set just $20
    Add a second set of cards for just $15




The stamp set is shown above and the framelits below (shown smaller) die cut the shapes out.  These work with the Big Shot or Cuttlebug.
Have a great weekend and be sure to check back next week when I'll begin sharing my Christmas Craft Fair items and MORE samples with the Scentsational Season stamp set.  I can say I'm all packed and ready to go.  Be sure to come visit me at the Craft Fair next weekend.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment