Monday, November 12, 2012

Super great weekend!!! Craft fair treats - day 1

Happy Monday morning :)

If you read my blog regularily you know how much I love Mondays :)  Weekends are often crazy crazy for me so on Monday I can get back to my routine.

I actually had NOTHING planned for my weekend (strange, I know) so we had a BIG family day on Saturday with hockey, some shopping and a movie.  We went to see Wreck it Ralph and we LOVED it!  I highly recommend going if you can.  Gotta love Disney.

I guess I should get back to my creation for today which is probably why you stopped in :)  As promised each day this week I'll share with you some creations that will be for sale at the Lake Bonavista Craft Fair this weekend. 


Reindeer Poop and some spare Rudolph noses - AKA Chocolate Raisins and Swedish Berries

And these were a hit last year - Green mints for those "Grinchy" people on your list.
Come see me at the Lake Bonavista Community Center - 1401 Acadia Dr SE
Date - Sat, Nov 17 and Sun, Nov 18th 
Time - 11-4 

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. oh! my favorite, rudolph spare noses! Every time I see these, I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete