Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Mom and Me - 6 - 8

I'm soo excited to finally have a class for my wee followers :)  This class is for you (and your moms). The age recommended for this class at 6 -8 years old. I did this project with the Inky Thumbs group and they completed it with a bit of help.  I'm sure 4-5 year olds could do this as well but just be forewarned you may need to offer a bit more assistance.


Note - the top chipboard piece may vary (stars and 2 different style snowflakes)

Cute place card holders or treat bag toppers - you decide!
  I found this on my friend Anne's blog, go check it out here. 

Date - Friday, Dec 7th
Time - 4-6 or 6:30-8:30
Cost - $20 and $15 for each additional child


Contact me ASAP if you are interested in this class as my supplies are limited and I suspect those wee stampers will fill up this class quickly.


PS There is a warning with this class - there will be GLUE AND GLITTER!!!  But not to worry as the mess will be left at my house!!

Cheers, 
K




No comments:

Post a Comment