Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve!

I hope your house is buzzing with just as much excitement as mine is.  Each morning the kids wake up and announce " 2 MORE SLEEPS TIL CHRISTMAS!"  Or whatever number we happened to be at in the countdown.  And now it's just one left!  All the wrapping is done (quite an achievement for us, as usually we are finishing up on Christmas Eve), baking done, house cleaned and groceries bought!  How about you??

I have been so fortunate to receive several handmade from friends so I thought I'd share some of their creativity.  You all truly amaze me!

Enjoy and have a great holiday with family and friends!

Cheers,
K


Created by Sharmaine

Created by Deborah

Created by Stephanie

Created by Tova

Created by Michele

Created by Kim


 

No comments:

Post a Comment