Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kids Camp Christmas cards with variations

More Christmas cards and variations for you!

Here are a few of the Christmas cards I created for Kids camp this past weekend.


This one is a variation of one I found on my friend Anne's blog.

 Here are some of the Kids versions.


For the Club Create gals I used the same card kits at the So Stinkin Cute class but simplified some of them.  Common sense prevailed when it took the adults just over 3 hours to complete them there was NO WAY the kids were going to do it in under 2.5 hours.  Plus 8 girls all sharing one stamp set (shudder). It worked out in the end with some slight modifications.

Adult version

Club Create version

Adult version
Club Create version
 I love this set soo much and sad that it will be unavailable after January 2nd.  

** Be on the look out for the new Spring catalogue and Sale a Bration brochure.  Mine came yesterday!!  If you do not receive yours in the next week or so let me know and I'll send you one right away.  

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment