Monday, April 1, 2013

WOW Class - ****** new date Thurs, April 18th 6:30 pm

I'm super excited about this WOW class as it was inspired by a Pin from my friend Karen; she shared with me this fantastic idea she saw on Pintrest and I decided to make it into a fun WOW class.

Not only will you come away with this cute box and 5 mini cards BUT you will learn how to make ANY size boxes with the Simply Scored tool.  

Date - THURSDAY, April 18th ** Note the date change from the usual Wed WOW)
Time - 6:30 - 8:30
Cost - $10 or free with a purchase of the Spring Surprise Bundle



Box close up - ain't it cute :)
 
Some of my fave cards EVER!  Monochromatic (or most of them) and soo cute!

 
If you order the new Round Array stamp set and 7/8" Scallop circle you receive the class for FREE!  

Spring Surprise Bundle $29.95 - 8 clear stamps (thank you, You make me smile, for you, Be mine and K is for kindness plus 3 circle designs).  Show here in Spanish and French.

Order just the stamp set then the class is just $6.

Contact me today to sign up!!!

Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment