Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bombs Away and Topsy Turvy Celebration

Here is another card with my newest set PLUS Topsy Turvy.  I really like this cake stamp set as Nathan and I like to watch those cake decorating shows.  Pretty much anything on the Food Network he likes to watch.  This set reminds me of some of the cool cakes they make that look like they are about to fall over but don't.


An occasion like this calls for a mediocre sheet cake from the grocery store.




Topsy Turvy Celebration w - 126470 ( 21.95), c - 125822 (16.95)

 Did you notice all these are cards the same template - one card base plus one 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock?  On this one I added a bit of Pacific Point to mat the white but essentially still the same card map.

Thanks for stopping by.

** This one is on the retiring list :(

Cheers, 
K


 

No comments:

Post a Comment