Thursday, October 3, 2013




What an opportunity this can be for you!

Do you love to craft?   Can you see making a few extra dollars during the holiday season doing something you love?  What about saving some money buying Christmas gifts or your Christmas card supplies?


 From Oct 7 - 21st ONLY you will be able to join my Stampin UP Team and our large demonstrator family for just $25!

Your sign up kit will include everything you need to get started in this fantastic endeavour!
  • $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
  • Business pack which includes
    • A box of annual catalogues
    • A package of the current seasonal catalogue
    • Getting Started DVD
    • Starter Kit Business Brick
    • Customer postcards
** Plus your first order as a new demonstrator, you will receive an extra 10% off your regular discount (orders must be over $200)


If you join my team you receive a swatch book like this one.
 


I use my sample swatch book all the time at workshops showing new colour combos, while creating cards and scrapbook pages and often I discover new colour combos just as it lays on my desk.  I have mine sorted by ROYGBIV but you can sort it by Color Collection or whatever works for you!


Contact me today to learn the ins and out and be ready when October 7th arrives!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment