Tuesday, October 1, 2013

WOW - Undefined! Carving your own stamps!

Are you ready for a fun night!  This class is designed to be a little scary, a little unknown and a whole lot of fun!  Don't worry I'll be there to hold your hand and give you a few pointers along the way (ones I learned by trial and error, plus many more I learned from stamp carver extraordinaire, Allison Okamitsu).

Check out this video from Stampin UP.


Date - Wed, Oct 16
Time - 6-8pm
Cost - $25, includes an Undefined kit to create 4 stamps (various sizes) and a pack of note cards and envelopes (20)

** If you wish on the day of the class (or prior to),  you can purchase the full Undefined kit for just $25 - a 20% savings, which includes carving tools, 4 extra blocks, 3x4 rubber and foam mounting pieces, Island Indigo marker, postcards and templates.

 Here is another one of my stamps I knew I needed to carve.  I saw Martha Inchley's card and loved it.



Wouldn't this be a cute card to make for a teacher's gift?  It took me all of 5 seconds to stamp.

Sentiment from the Lots of Thanks set

 And of course crayons don't just come in one colour!  

Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry - YUM!

Sign up ASAP for this great class!  Teens 10 and up welcome with an adult!

Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment