Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful Tablescapes Scrapbook page

This past weekend my sister helped us take some family photos at Fish Creek and I loved how most of them turned out.  Okay, all of the photos with the kids sans glasses were terrible (eyes closed in ALL of them) but the other ones were pretty good.  So with transition lenses and all, this will be the family photo in our Christmas cards!

I have a small goal for scrapbook club and that is to create ACTUAL pages with my photos on them and so far I'm two for two - September and October!!  There were quite a few nice pics so I wanted to incorporate some of my faves onto one layout.  There are some goofy ones too but those may have to be added to my Project Life book.




 I used the Thankful Tablescapes kit to create this page plus a few doo dads here and there.  I love the stamped sentiment - "the best things in life aren't things"

Thanks for checking in.

Cheers, 
K


 

No comments:

Post a Comment