Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend with family and friends!  

We were invited to dinner at our extended families house and it was a great night!  Of course the staples - turkey, mashed potatoes, salad and pumpkin pie but I think we have a new tradition and that's my sisters peanut butter pie.  Rich and delicious!  I'll have to get you that recipe - yum!

Here is the last of the projects from last week's Cardmaker's workshop.

We did two cards using the Six Sided Sampler bundle plus a Halloween treat bag.  Each club member could pick one and then send one to a friend for World Cardmaking Day.  It's nice to send a pick me up or happy mail to someone.


 
I used the cookie stamps and the sugar cookie recipe included with the cookie stamps.  Plus a little orange food colouring to make them pumpkin like.
Off to continue the craft making maddness upon me!

Wish me luck!

Cheers,
 K

No comments:

Post a Comment