Saturday, November 1, 2014

November WOW project - Gift Card holders

Wow, this week has gone quickly!  I don't know about you but I can't believe it's November already.  Maybe it's because the weather has been great or maybe it's because I want time to slow down a bit!  

I took a break from blogging and creating for that matter this week to get a bit of Christmas shopping started (yay me!) and to go to lunch with a friend.  It was nice to have a tiny break from the classes and workshops to enjoy some "me time."

Now on to this month's WOW projects.  I did give a sneak peak to the customers that I saw this week at classes so spaces in this class are limited!  

These great gift card holders are a result of lots of Pinterest searching and great ideas from fellow demonstrators.  Thank you to Wendy Johnson for the Santa idea, Janet Yates for book gift card box and Lori Heiling and Meg Loven for the Elf gift box.

Date - Wed, Nov 19
Time - 6:30 - 8:30
Cost - $20  or FREE with a minimum order

I know that I'll be needing a few of these for my Christmas gifts this year!  Why not get a head start on them this year!

Cheers, 
K


 

No comments:

Post a Comment