Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What a weekend!

Did you have a super long weekend like us?

Despite the snow it was nice to be hunkered down inside as one of my friends put it "hibernating."

We did venture out to have dinner with my sister and family (loads of baby cuddles) and some toboganning too - boy, was that wind COLD! And of course, crafting the nights away getting ready for the craft fair at Lake Bonavista next weekend!

One last thing I decided to create for the fair was these adorable little sleighs.


Thank you to Jackie Topa for this brilliant idea!
Filled with yummy chocolates of course!  I found deelish Candy Cane kisses - sigh.  It was hard not eating those.

So much fun planned for this week- Cardmaker's Club and a baby and mom craft class on Thursday - wish me luck!

Cheers, 
K



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment