Monday, March 9, 2015

BIG Class Announcement - Owls 3.0

I am very excited to share with you a class I have been planning (in my head) for a while now. My Owl classes have been very popular in past years and I'm hoping this one is just as popular!

Introducing . . .  Owls 3.0


I LOVE my Owl punch and have used it in so many different ways.  In this class you will learn 5 different background techniques as well as create these, I think, super cute card.

Now the details

Date - Sat, April 4 ** Note this is the long Easter weekend
Time - 1-4pm
Cost - $40 Just cards or include any $22.95 punch and pay just $55

** You will need to own the Owl Builder punch for this class. There is homework to be done to complete the Owls before the class date.  If not this will be a sleep over class.

Here's a flashback of my Owl Together Class . . .



  and Everything Owls and More.


 ** Please leave a comment or email me if you would love to take this class but are unavailable the first week in April.  I am working to find some May dates as well.

Cheers and Owl see you soon, 
Sorry, that was really corny.

K

1 comment: