Were you wondering? What is the WOW project for March?
Unfortunately with Parent/Teacher interviews and spring break the last week of March there isn't a date to hold a WOW class this month. Awww, says the stamping world :)
Don't worry as I will work on a super fantastic April WOW that you won't want to miss! I am also working on a fantastic class for April as well but you'll have to wait some more for that reveal!
Here is one more project using the Mini Treat Bag framelits. I love how demos use our Stampin UP products in so many different ways. This idea was from Linda Parker and uses the Kraft cardstock. It is awesome and so sturdy!!
Here are the instructions and a template to create your own.
1) Die cut 2 mini treat bags from Kraft card stock.
2) Measure 2 peaks from the edge and score.
3) Count 5 more peaks (7 in total) and score 1/2 way.
4) Cut off the raised edges of the bag.
5) Repeat on both die cut pieces.
6) Cut a box base at 1-5/8 x 4-5/8 and score 1/2" at each end.
7) Assemble with sticky strip or Fast Fuse.
Thanks for checking in!