Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Scrapbooker's page - Project Life meets 12x12

My scrapbook ladies are amazing and I challenged them this month to bring their photos to club. Well, in actual fact I tempted them with free product but IT WORKED! We created a half Project Life and half 12x12 page and it was a hit!  They saw how easy it was to create a page using the PL cards and embellishments plus by adding a few stamps and inks (we already own) it makes for a pretty WOW scrapbook page in no time at all.

 I didn't take photos of all their layouts as they did have photos on them but trust me they were amazing!  I used the Let's Get Away project Life cards for this page but all the cards are all amazing and can fit almost any occasion or event.

These photos were from a Stampin UP Getaway in 2013.  Just an amazing trip!

Cheers, 
K

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment