Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Long weekend re-entry

Today is the BEST day of re-entry after a long weekend! 

It's pre-order day for Stampin UP demonstrators! This early morning I was able to place my order for new Holiday goodies that I saw at the Stampin Up Convention a few weeks ago!  I was NOT shy! What better way to celebrate Pete's new job than with some Stampin UP treats for him.  Ooo, I can make them into pillow gifts for him!

I have sent these out to my club members and past hostesses but if you'd like one please contact me! I have a stack coming!
While I can't show you the treats inside the catalogue yet I can show you something we made at Convention. We REALLY DO stamp at Convention(and this may or may not be a stretch of the truth as this is the first time in a long while I have actually completed my make n' takes at Convention). Let's just say I felt how my customers feel when they come to a class. It's hard to stamp under pressure.




This is a new stamp set called Your Presents. Everyone at Convention received this set!

I do have some amazing swaps to share with you this week and some (believe it or not) Christmas cards I have been working on. One way to stay cool is to stamp snowflakes :)

This weekend Pete was home so it didn't leave a lot of time for ME stamping time but I want to share some pics of our busy weekend.

There was some bike riding  . . .

 some driving or more appropriately sitting in the passenger seat with Andrew driving . . .

 Lots of puzzle time (kind of obsessed with these right now) . . .

 And an amazing hike to Lake Moraine with the family and SIL and BIL too.
 


 PLUS we camped in the backyard! So much fun jam packed in to three days!


Hope your re-entry day is equally as great as the weekend we had!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment