Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Swap cards - Watercolour Wings Bundle

While at Convention I participated in a large (80 card) swap with some amazing leaders in this company.  The cards I received were AH-MAZING to say the least.  I have sorted them by stamp set and share with you some different ideas you can do with one stamp set.

Samples L to R, top then bottom by Susan Miller, Phyllis Johnson, Evelyn Wood and Lynn Anderson


 I love how one set, well this is a bundle with framlelits, can have so many different looks. I also like how seeing other stampers create so many different styles.  What have you done with your Watercolour Wings bundle?  I'd love to see some samples.

Cheers, 
K


2 comments:

  1. I have played with it a little you can see it on my blog in the card gallery
    charlenescarde.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete