Monday, August 10, 2015

What a great stamping weekend!

It was a great end to a weekend - STAMPING WITH FRIENDS!

Woo hoo! I had a downline get together on Sunday and we had fun checking out the newest products from the holiday catalogue and learning about the latest from Stampin UP!

I planned two projects so I can finally share something new with all of you. I love the new Cottage Greetings stamp set and card kit! I am going to hold a class with this kit soon but I wanted to show some alternate ways to use these great stamps.

The technique here is the Pillow technique or the other name I like instead "the fold and flick".  I can't wait to share this technique with my club in September.


 The second card we made was a CASE of my friend Lisa A's card.  I loved her swap card but changed it to showcase the latest In colours. The Mint Macron is a quick and simple card and the Watermelon Wonder card is the stepped up version.

Here is Lisa's original card.  Check out her blog here

Plans this week include finishing my swaps for the Christmas card swap (and I'm not even kidding), planning my next card for a swap in September and digging through my big box of new stamps and papers.  Such a hard life as a demonstrator!  You know you wish you had my job! 

Check out the info here! You can even order NEW holiday catalogue goodies in your starter kit!  This is the BEST season to get started!

Cheers, 
K

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment