Monday, August 17, 2015

Sneak peeks from the Holiday Catalogue!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend!  I'm so excited that I have had such great response to my WOW with Washi Tape class!  It filled up so quickly and I'm super pumped to stamp with friends again.

This weekend I had a chance to play with my new Holiday catalogue goodies, well at least a few of them.  I'm excited about this new thinlit called Square Pillow Box die. They make these cute boxes to hold either a gift card or some small treats.  I made a few of these for the upcoming seasons.

Here is my fall sample.  This would be cute on the table for Thanksgiving, a back to school treat for the teacher or a little gift for a co-worker.


 Of course these thinlits also have a co-ordinating stamp set too! 

Make a note - A Little Something Stamp set and Square Pillow Box die! 

Add it to your September wish list # 140858 $58.50 (w) or #140859 $52.50 (c)



Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment