Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alaskan Cruise Make n' Takes

Taking a break from hockey :(

I spent yesterday stamping - a lot of stamping so I'm going to share with you over the next few days what I've been up to.

First, I'll show you what we did for our make n' takes on the cruise.  I stamped with several demos from Canada and the US.  Since it was a day "at sea" I wasn't feeling so hot but luckily we stamped by committee.  Each person took part of a project/card and completed that step x how many there were of us at the table.  It makes it much easier to actually take home COMPLETED projects, and quicker since you only have to read that one step in the direction.  Lucky for me, I had such great table mates they did much of the work while I focussed on feeling better.


A fancy fold card




A little mini scrapbook
Don't you just love the new colours!!  This set is one in the new catalogue that we received on the cruise. Lucky us!  I'm not sure how I missed getting a picture of Ann and Kim.  Maybe there is one of us out there?? 



 It was an honour to stamp with you ladies - we'll have to do it again soon :)

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment