Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have Canuck Fever!

Sorry but this post is full of excuses.

I have diagnosed myself and figured out why I have no creative mojo and why my blog posts are almost non-existent.  I HAVE CANUCK FEVER!  Yep, I do and so does my family. I said to Pete last night that we all had different shirts on last night for the game and Pete said " but WE ARE ALL CANUCKS!"  Ha ha!


I promise I'll get better with consistent posting once Vancouver wins the cup and hockey is over!


Meanwhile go check out the retirement list and go shopping will ya!

GO CANUCKS GO!

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. LOL...it's hard to be motivated to work when you're just returned from a fabulous trip, you've already earned the next one, AND your team is in the finals and going to win the cup!!! I completely understand ;)

    ReplyDelete