Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bootiful Occasions!

When I first received the catalogue this was one set that had me jumping out of my seat!  The rubber boot is my absolute fave but each boot is fun, unique and full of possibilities.

With the recent weather we've been having I thought I'd start out with this card I created.  While shopping one day I saw this umbrella with the colour combo of Basic Black and a similar version of Summer Starfruit.  It MUST be the IN Colour of the year!


Stamps - Bootiful Occasions
Paper - Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray 
Inks - Black Staz on
Accessories - Framed Tulips embossing folder, Crystal Effects, Boho Blossom, Bigz Simple Alphabet, Simply Scored

One extra card I'd like to share with you is one of our school thank yous.  Can you guess who this one is for??

 I already sent off the one for the teacher before I snapped a picture - RATS!  But take my word for it, it was REALLY cute.


Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment