Friday, June 1, 2012

It's here, it's here, it's FINALLY HERE!!!!!

Yippee!!!  I can finally show you the fantastic new 2012-2013 catalogue.

TA DA!!!

Click here to view (at noon today)
Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!  The new in colours are bright, fun and work well with each other and all the other great colours Stampin UP has to offer.  At first sight I fell in love with Gumball Green but now I'm in love with them all.  Ok, honestly one might be a bit of a challenge but I'm up for it.

Usually on June 1st, I post the next WOW class projects but because tomorrow is my new catty kick off I'm going to do the reveal the projects at the event and wait to post them to my blog on Monday.  You can begin signing up on June 1st.

Of course I'll give you a teaser of what is to come!  



 Remember the WOW class is the third Wednesday of the month - June 20th 6-8pm.  This will be the last WOW until September, but not to worry I do have a few other classes planned for the summer.


Be sure to contact me if you would like a new catalogue or sign up for the WOW class (class maximum is 9)!


Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment