Friday, June 8, 2012

Everything Owls and More class

This is one class I'm super excited to be offering - Everything Owls and More!!

Over a year ago I offered an Owl class and it was SUPER popular!  Well, now I have Everything Owls and More! In this class, you will create 10 different cards all using the Owl Builder punch.  This punch is very fun and more versatile than you realize.  Don't wait and register for this class ASAP!




Date - Fri, Aug 24th - 6-9 or Sat, Aug 25th - 1-4
Cost - $35 ** you must have the Owl punch
** Add the Owl punch $20, add the Petite Pairs stamp set (w) $30 or (c) $20


Homework - Instructions/scrap bag for Owl prep work will be available August 1st.


Hope you can join me for an evening or afternoon of card making fun!  Just a warning - I've heard from many that once they took the first Owl class they couldn't give the cards away. Just sayin'.


On another note I received a TON of stamp sets from the new catalogue this week.  I was soo excited that I considered (for a brief moment) rolling around on the ground with them, then my smarts kicked in.   Instead of doing that I took them to the kids hockey practice and started mounting them.  I hope to have a few seconds/hours this weekend to play with my new rubber so fingers crossed I'll have some new ideas to share next week AND a newsletter sent to your inboxes.




Have a great weekend!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment