Thursday, January 31, 2013

Card Buffet part 3

More cards to share! 


 I love this card map.  Want to know the secret reason?  It's easy to cut and prep for.  I know that's the cheater reason.  The Summer Starfruit piece is 2 3/4 x 4 and you can get 8 pieces of card stock from one piece of paper :)  Then the Whisper White piece is 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 - 8 pieces as well.  My kinda card - not many scraps left over.  You can add many different things to embellish the corner such as buttons, brads, ribbons, sentiments or punched pieces.  
 



 I hope to make a few of these at the buffet because I often get requests for graduation cards.  Now I can make some in advance and have them on hand.    Don't need a graduation card, change the sentiment to Congrats, Bon voyage or Happy Birthday.  You can' t see in the photo but for the colourful stars card I actually punched out the black cardstock and then put different colours of paper behind the star holes.


 Oh it's soo hard to not have at least one card with a flower on it!  Two more of my favourite stamp sets - French Foilage - wood 120845 or clear 121166 and Field Flowers wood 122760 or clear 122762.  Great for a wedding, anniversary or birthday card.  This one also works for a thinking of you card too.

Which one is your favourite?  Leave me a comment as to which one is your favourite.

Check back tomorrow to see the projects for the Feb WOW class.  Registration starts tomorrow.

Cheers, 
K

 


No comments:

Post a Comment