Thursday, August 8, 2013

More Behind the Scenes pics

Just another post about me :)  Kidding, well, kinda. 

My presentation buddy, Krista  just shared these with me so I thought I'd share them with you.

When we were getting ready to go on stage at Convention we were treated to a fancy makeover by the make up lady (who's name I can't remember for the life of me).  She was soo super sweet and applied more make up to me than I have ever had on in my life - kidding.





With Emily Montoya - A super sweet, professional and amazing person to work with
With Krista Frattin - one of my Convention presentation buddies

With Jana - the backstage manager extrordinaire!  She made the stage experience amazing and comforting all at the same time!!

 Wah!  I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since Convention!!  I can't wait until Leadership in January!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment