The technique page I created for this month was a definite favourite.
1) Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock and score at 1" intervals to create a grid.
2) Stamp your well inked image on to the card stock but be sure not to press too hard so ink doesn't go into the cracks of the score lines.
3) Apply Versamark ink to the entire surface and sprinkle clear embossing powder over top.
4) Use a Blender pen or stylus to remove the embossing powder from the score lines.
5) Heat set with an embossing tool. Repeat the Versamark and embossing steps to build up a thicker layer of embossing powder to look like tiles.
Here is another sample of the Faux tile technique.