Thursday, April 24, 2014

Stamp a Stack card samples

Hello all

Thanks for checking in as I've been a bit under the weather and blog posting was the first thing to go until I felt a bit better.

And now thankfully I do!

So much excitement has been going on with Stampin UP as the news about the Project Life and Stampin UP collaboration, Retired Stamp set and accessory list released and FREE SHIPPING until April 25th!!  Such good news all around!

Be sure to check out the lists here and see what great products are heading out of here and many are already gone!

Tonight I'm VERY excited to be stamping with a group of new stampers.  Well, at least new to me and some I believe have NEVER stamped before.  I created 3 card designs and each person will create a stack of 12 handmade cards, 4 of each design.



These cards are a great tribute to why just using stamps can make a FUN card!
I still have lots to pack up and get ready for tomorrow but I just wanted to let you know I'm still here!!


** Some of the stamps used here will be retiring soon.
 Bring on the Cake (sentiment on the colourful drink card)
- Gently Falling (Solid and line image leaves on the right hand card)

Have a great day!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment