Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cardmaker's Club projects

Last week I got back in to the swing of things with a fun Cardmaker's club. I had requests to teach the Shaving Cream technique and something with the Circle Card thinlits.

I shared how to make an extended card with a special folded flap to add a message .



And on the second card I shared some tips and tricks how to add Designer Series paper to the Circle Card base.



And last but not least the shaving cream technique with the birthday stamp set Another Great Year.



If you are interested in trying out a stamp club or would like to join my new groups starting in September contact me.  We do a minimum of 3 projects and one of them is a technique page.  I try to share new products and new techniques as well as each month.  Come check it out in June :)

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment