Thursday, May 29, 2014

I MADE THIS! Alcohol Blendabilties markers by Stampin UP

Yesterday I spent the morning colouring like I was in Kindergarten (or probably more recently like when I was back teaching preschool).

 And it was SO MUCH FUN!

I can't believe I MADE THIS!

 Just another sneak peek at the Blended Blooms stamp and a little showcase of the Blendabilities markers that are in the catalogue.  Woo hoo!  It is so easy to shade and blend colours with these fabulous markers.  

While these markers are in the new catalogue they will not be available on June 2nd.  Yeah, you can have a sad face.  Stampin UP wants to be sure they have enough supply on hand when these markers do go on sale to customers.  They are targeting an early July availability so keep your fingers crossed. 

These 6 sets will be the first to be released and then the rest will follow at a later date.

 - Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and the skin tone assortment

 I know these are a highly anticipated product but just hold tight a little longer because they're coming!!!! 


Watch for a Blendabilities class coming in the fall.

 Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment