Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekly Specials

Happy Tuesday!  It's usually a Monday when I'm saying this but because of yesterday's holiday I'm all turned around!

Hope you had a fantastic day off with your family.  We had a shopping day (because it was supposed to rain and shopping is a good inside activity) and we needed a few new clothes for my growing boys.

Andrew's grade 9 celebration is coming up and Nathan is heading off to outdoor school this week so we were in desperate need of a shopping trip.  I was lucky as both of them were on good days and it wasn't too painful for them. 

Believe it or not Andrew picked these handsome new threads and despite his detest for purple he actually AGREED with me that the purple looked better with the his gray suit (HE PICKED OUT)Shocking I know!

Plus a few other firsts such as a REAL TIE (Nathan picked it out) and it even has a small pattern on it!!  WHOA!  Now to hold on and hope he doesn't grow too much before June 5th :)

Okay, now on to some stamping business which I'm sure is why you checked in!

Here are the weekly specials and time is a ticking on the retired list items.



Remember retiring items are all while supplies last.

Retiring Stamp sets

Retiring Accessories


I hope to get lots of accomplished today and back to regular blogging tomorrow. 

Have a great day!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment