Friday, February 27, 2015

Mini Treat Bag Thinlit ideas!

This was one item in the catalogue that I purchased first, but sadly I hadn't opened it until about a week ago. Don't be like me and wait that long!  It is soo cute!

I made several samples with this thinlit and it is very versatile especially all the "little bits" in the set.


137547 Mini Treat Bag Thinlit $48.95
For club we made two samples with this thinlit but I shared 4 in total so here they are!

This one was created with the Painted Blooms Designer Series paper and how the thinlit creates this cute little bag.


Then by adding the heart framelit in the middle and adding a window sheet you can make a shaker bag. The heart strip is made with the Silver Foil paper and heart line thinlit.




Now for the ONE CARD I had to create!  I saw this one Splitcoast Stampers from Anne-Marie Jeuken so here is my CASE.



You can see the other pieces of the thinlit set here with the "for you" and the star strip. 

 Also don't forget the amazing Bow Builder punch too! 

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment