Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I {heart} Stampin Up!

This weekend I was busying myself with prepping for upcoming classes, card buffets and such but I took a bit of time (okay it was at 1 in the morning) to start this project.  


It is above my desk and my motivator to SHARE WHAT I LOVE. I already know I LOVE what I do but now I have a constant reminder with creative stuff around me.  Plus the added bonus is if you come to my house for a class you can see some samples of upcoming projects and classes.  

Have a great day!
Cheers, 
K

2 comments:

  1. I am curious, do you sleep? Or is your creative mo-jo in the middle of the night? I love the board though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, not really. I do get many of my ideas once my head hits the pillow, but that usually is WAY late. Thanks for your compliment on my board.

    ReplyDelete