Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kids Class sneak peek

If your child is in my Stamp Camp Step 1 or 2 you can avert your eyes if you want it to be a surprise, but I wanted to share with everyone the fun project that we are doing in October.

It started in my mind as a BOO banner but then the creative juices were a flowin' and this is what came out. Can you believe all the creatures were made with punches!  I love' em!  Tomorrow I'll share what the Paper Crafter's workshop will be creating.  


If you have a child that might be interested in joining our monthly meetings of the creative minds contact me.  I have only a few spots available Saturdays 10-12  (7-9 years) and Sundays 1-3 (10 years and up.)   We meet once a month where we create, play and of course snack!


Cheers, 
K

2 comments:

  1. such cute halloween ideas! They don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia so we have NONE of the cool spooky stuff in our catalogue. Very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your halloween ideas!!! So spooky ... but sweet!!

    ReplyDelete