Monday, September 13, 2010

Loving' the Milk Carton die

On one of my crazy creating days I was testing out my new Milk Carton die and came across many blogs with this cute bird house. Thanks to the original creator! No stamping involved! (Sorry the colour is a bit off)

Paper: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Big Shot - Milk Carton die, Beautiful Butterflies
Punches - Bird punch, 1 3/8" circle, scallop border and probably a few other things I can't remember as I'm posting this at 6:30 am! Mine own fault :)

 I then created this to suit the upcoming season.



Paper - Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and a teeny tiny piece of Chocolate Chip for the stem
Ink - Whisper White craft for inking the edges
Punches - Modern Label. Tiny Tag, 3/4" circle, Bitty Bat punch, 3/8" circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes pack
Other - White gel pen

Hope you like!
Cheers, 
K

ps I promise I won't leave it to the last minute to post tomorrow's.


3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Makes me want to make some myself! Good job Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Haunted House. harriet didn't believe you had made it when I showed her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo that hounted house is amazing! I mat just have to case this!! Congrats on your new blog!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete