Saturday, September 18, 2010

Scrapbook Night!!

Last night was the first meeting of my scrapbooking club.  I was nervous to start my first SCRAPBOOK group, would they like my pages, would they be too linear, too simple, but I didn't have to worry - it was fun!  I'm not kidding it was amazingly fun! 

Paper was flying, ribbons were consumed and lots of heat tooling (is that a word?) There were some amazing pages created and I'll post some of the great creations today and tomorrow.  I'm missing one though . . . how did you get that one past me Tracy.

Cheers, 
K

Amazing colour combo I never thought to try!

I can't believe how Michele used the embossing folder - so creative!

I LOVE the colour choice and the bling!


I love the way you had mats on some photos and not on others.




1 comment: