Sunday, January 16, 2011

Make n' Takes from Leadership

As promised here are the make n' take projects from Leadership.

There were so much fun to create as you can see.

Each of these boxes contain all the parts for our Make n' Takes.

All the tables set for the party!
We aren't having any fun at all!
 The make n' takes were very different (or so I'm told) from year's past. Sorry about the strange lighting on some of these. 
DVD Note book holder

Very Vintage brooch featuring the Beveled window panes and the Springtime Vintage fabric.

Amour insert

Bird on a Wire insert

Monogram insert

For you card
Hope you enjoyed seeing these projects.  I really enjoyed making them as they were outside my box of creative comfort.  I challenge you to make something today that is out of your "box."  Leave me a comment that you are going to join in my challenge and then send me an email and pic of your card/project. At the end of the week I'll choose a winner to receive a surprise goodie from my Leadership stash :)  

Have a great day!

Cheers,
K

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never- I am sending you an email with my card :)

    ReplyDelete