Saturday, January 8, 2011

Very Versatile Owl punch

This weekend is my highly anticipated Owl Together class.  It's highly anticipated because it's my first stamping class after having more than 2 weeks off for Christmas.  I hope I remember how.



If you missed getting the chance to sign up for this class or the January date didn't work I will be holding this class again on March 4th.

When the catalogue first came out I completely resisted purchasing the Owl punch,  I went to Convention in July I quickly changed my mind.  One of my roommates created her swap cards with the Owl punch and I was sold.  I have found many samples of different creatures you can create with the Owl punch and here is a compilation of those ideas.

Don't miss out on getting this great punch.  Sign up for my class on March 4th and this punch is included in the cost of the class.  



Thanks for stopping by.



Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!? I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete