Monday, January 10, 2011

Ribbon Share

Happy Monday!

I had a busy weekend of kids camps and classes so I'm sitting here Monday getting ready to plan my to do list for the week :) Wish me luck.


I sent a recent note in my newsletter about a new ribbon share I'm starting for 2011.  I had a few inquiries about what type of ribbon I use the most, prices, lengths and what ribbons am I offering. So here is a post to hopefully answer those questions.


What is a ribbon share?
  Are you interested in sampling some of Stampin Up ribbons but a whole roll is too much? Join a ribbon share!  I purchase all the ribbons in a particular ribbon style and cut them up into 2 or 3yrd increments. Joining a share is less than buying 3 rolls of ribbon in the same family. Payment by cash or cheque only.

What colours do the ribbons come in?
  If you have an Idea book and Catalogue check out page 190-191.  If you don't here is the list - -Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Night of Navy, Early Espresso, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, and Basic Black. 


Here is a photo of the types of ribbons I'm offering and prices.  




1/4" Grosgrain - 3 yards of each 13 colours - $21 
5/8" Grosgrain - 3 yards of each 13 colours - $29
5/8" Satin Ribbon - 3 yards of each 13 colours - $37
1/2" Stitched-Poly ribbon - 3 yards of each 5 colours - $15 (In colours only)
3/8" Taffeta Ribbon - 2 yards of each 13 colours - $29
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - 2 yards of each 13 colours - $25
1/2" Seam Binding - 2 yards of each 7 colours - $15 (Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red)


Which ribbons do I use the most?
  The 1/4" grosgrain is my go to ribbon for most of my cards but I do use ALL OF THEM.  The 5/8" satin is soo very pretty in all the colours and dresses up any card.  The new Seam Binding ribbon now comes in 7 GORGEOUS colours.  This is definitely my newest fave!


This week I'm going to have a card each day that shows off a different ribbon from my ribbon share.  Contact me if you are interested in joining the share.  Deadline to join is January 31st.


1/4" Grosgrain - all this for just $21

5/8" Grosgrain just $29 AND I bundle them just like this.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a new card with ribbon :)


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment