Thursday, March 29, 2012

A busy spring break so far . . .

So far we have wasted no time in getting into spring break mode.  Monday  - sleep in day and lunch out, Tuesday - went to see the Lorax movie and hockey Wednesday - skiing at Nakiska and today - piano and re-coop day  It never ends! Friday the plan is sleeping in and hockey at night!!!


I guess you can tell that not much stamping has been occurring on this front.


I will share with you one of the Angry Birds boxes I promised Janis I would post.  Sorry Janis, I forgot last week.


Wouldn't this but a cute WOW project??  Hint hint, maybe in May.


The colour is a bit off in the photo but the box base is black.
Two more days to enter my newsletter contest. Email me the code word found in the newsletter and you will be entered to win a spool of ribbon.  Contest ends March 31st and the winner will be announced April 1st right here!  PLUS check out the April WOW class posted here on the 1st.  Too exciting!!!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment