Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cardmakers' club projects

Last night was another fun evening with my Cardmaker's group. Thanks to Colleen for hosting a great night out!


Here are the card projects we made.

While this technique is rather easy it's always a WOW!

A card using the Poppin Pastels technique

Just a flower pot??

Of course not . . .  it's a card.
Thanks to all of you that inquired about my hand/arm.  It's feeling much better after a night of rest and now I'm ready to continue crafting!!


Tomorrow I'll share with you the special Easter project we made for club!
** If you are interested in joining a cardmaker's or scrapbook club for the new catalogue year please let me know.  I'm beginning to compile lists and work out scheduling for the next round.  I'd love to share Stampin UP with you.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment